The East Hampton Congregational Church presents the Seeds of Hope 5K/10K in East Hampton, CT at 9:00 am on April 28, 2018.
The Seeds of Hope 5K & 10K is a 5K/10K Run and 2 Mile Walk being held on the Airline Trail in East Hampton. The race is being organized by the East Hampton Congregational Church in support of their mission trips to Heifer International in Rutland, MA and Strong Missions in Costa Rica. Church members will volunteer their time and resources in work projects with both organizations.
- The 5K course Starts at the trailhead of the Airline Trail at the Smith St parking area.
- Runners will head east on the trail for approximately 1.55 miles where they will turnaround and return to Smith St and the finish
- 10K runners will continue, turning at 3.1 miles and return to the finish
- The 2 mile walk begins at the same point as the 5K run and follows the same course.
- Walkers will turnaround at the 1 mile mark and return to the finish line.
- 7:30 AM Registration and Packet Pick up
- 9:00 AM Run and Walk Start
- 10:30 AM Awards and post-race activities.
Pre-registration is $25, race day registration is $30.
T-shirts for the first 75 registered runners and walkers.
- Register online Click Here
- Download a race application and mail in with a check.Seeds of Hope Race application
- Register in person the morning of the race starting at 7:30 AM.
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support
EDWARDS FINANCIAL GROUP
ED LOVELAND CONTRACTING
CIBULA PLUMBING & HEATING
The organizers of the Seeds of Hope 5K/10K welcome the members of the Run 169 Towns Society, whose mission is to complete a timed race in each of Connecticut’s 169 towns. LEARN MORE about this fun group.
Heifer International and Strong Missions
This race is being held to benefit Heifer International in Rutland, MA and Strong Missions in Costa Rica. The mission of Heifer International is to work with communities to end world hunger and poverty and to care for the earth. Strong Missions works to develop communities in Latin America through sustainable strategies of local investment that break the cycle of poverty, reduce delinquency, minimize social risk, and change global perspectives.