Need help planning, organizing, or executing a successful race in Connecticut or the rest of New England?
Through the years, we have developed an expertise in managing all aspects of a running event. From preliminary permitting and course design, to advertising and pre-registration, to soliciting sponsorship, to day-of-race responsibilities, we have a proven track record that will insure the success of your race.
We are RRCA-certified race directors known for our attention to detail and for holding safe and runner friendly events. We manage races all over Connecticut and New England.
Do you need help with any of the following?
- Course design
- Course mapping
- Course certification
- Permits (police, park&rec, private etc)
- Promotion and publicity in local and racing press
- Race website setup and maintenance
- Social media event promotion
- Advance registration
- Assistance with event insurance
- Liability waivers
- First aid preparedness
- Volunteer coordination and training
- Sponsorship and donations solicitation
- Course setup
- Kids’ fun races and activities
- Food and drink on the course
- Post-race food and drink