The inaugural Halfway to St Patrick’s Day 5K will take place in Glastonbury, Connecticut, on Sunday, September 29th, 2013. The 5K Run/Walk will begin and end at the Irish American Home in Glastonbury, CT. Gun at 10 AM. The Wee Mile is a 1/4 mile race open to 2–10 year olds starting at 9:30 AM.
Time: Registration from 8:30 AM, Wee Mile at 9:30 AM, 5K at 10:00 AM
- Adult: $25 before September 27th; $30 afterwards
- Youth (6–17): $15 September 27th; $18 afterwards
- Wee Mile (2–10 yrs): $10
T-shirts: Free for the first 300 registered runners.
- Download and mail in the Halfway to St Patrick’s Day 5K application form
- Register online at raceit.com
- Day of race registration begins at 8:30 AM
Timing: The Last Mile
After party: Music and food, including burgers and dogs, are complimentary for all race participants. Food is also available for purchase for non-participants.
Location and parking: Irish American Home, 132 Commerce Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033.